Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs a la Jeanne
Serves: Prep: 15min |Cook: 0min |Total: 15min
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped smoked salmon, divided
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 heaping teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons drained capers, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic scapes, green onions, or fresh chives, divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
Cut the eggs in half. Put the yolks in a small bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in the yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the smoked salmon, the mayonnaise, the mustard, 2 teaspoons of the capers, and 2 teaspoons of the garlic scapes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg white halves. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Garnish before serving with remaining smoked salmon, capers, and scapes.