It’s January. It’s 2 degrees outside.
You took a break over the holidays.
Desire and motivation feels futher than the marathon your ran last fall.
What can you do to get back into it? Here are a few tips for getting out the door from the staff of Run Away Shoes:
1. Sign up for an upcoming race. Create a purpose for yourself to get out the door and train. – Nate
2. Lay out your running clothes and gear the night before, or wear them to bed! You’ll have one less step in preparing for your workout the next morning. – Claire
3. Purchase new running gear to freshen up your run. – Eric
4. Set up an online log that will e-mail you daily such as Running Ahead. – Colin
5. Leave your watch at home and run un plugged. Don’t worry about where your fitness is or was. Run for fun. – Jake
6. Call up a friend and run together. – Ross
What do you do to get back into it? Share your ideas with us in the comments below!