BADGER STATE 10K+ ONE MILE WALK | VIRTUAL
Due to the National State of Emergency over the COVID-19 virus, the 5th Annual Badger State 10k and One-Mile Walk has become a virtual event. Please read this webpage in it’s entirety for complete details. E-mail [email protected] with any questions.
FOLLOW US ON
When do I run? Any time after you receive your race kit
Where do I run? Anywhere you’d like. You can run your 10k or One-Mile distance on your treadmill, trail, or city sidewalks.
What will you receive in your race packet?
- 2020 Badger State 10k Participant T-Shirt
- Badger State 10k Race Race Bib
- 4 Safety Pins for Securing your Race Bib
- Materials from sponsors and non-profits
- Coupon for two free select Badger State Brewing Co. Beer
Proceeds from the event will benefit:
Event Shirt Information
2020 Tee – This year we are excited to introduce a casual graphic tee!
There are try-ons available at Run Away Shoes.
Changes You can change your t-shirt size until online registration closes on Sunday, 3/15 at 11:59pm. E-mail [email protected] with any updates.
There will not be a shirt exchange facilitated for this event due to the increased risk of the COVID-19 virus.
There will be no in-person packet pick-up.
When will I receive my race packet?
Race packets will be assembled and shipped the week of March 23rd, shipped on Thursday, the 26th.
It make take between 3-7 days to receive your kit, depending on where you live.
This is the anticipated timeline. The results of the COVID-19 virus may cause plans to change.
“Can I transfer my registration to a different participant?”
Use the Participant Self Management link to sell your registration (CLICK HERE). You will get to choose your refund (i.e. the price you want to sell it at) and then inset the e-mail of the person who you are selling/transferring and they will receive an e-mail to complete it. You will receive an e-mail once they have done that. Please open that e-mail to approve the transfer. Then, in 2-3 business days, you will receive your refund. Be aware that if the registration fees have increase between when you registered and the new registrant is registering, they will have to pay that difference.
After online registration closes, all transfers must take place at packet pick-up. Until then, follow this link to sell your registration: CLICK HERE
After online registration closes, please e-mail us at [email protected] to let us know if you will be transferring your registration to another individual. They will need to pick up YOUR packet & t-shirt (if they added that to their registration) and then come to the Additional Assistance table at packet pick-up to complete the transfer and sign a waiver. You may also exchange the t-shirt size at the Additional Assistance table based on availability.
How to Participate & Stay Connected Virtually
- Wear your Badger State 10k race shirt and bib
- Run or Walk a 10k (6.2 miles) or One-Mile anywhere you would like, at any time!
- Take a picture of yourself sporting your Badger State 10k gear and share about it on social media with the hashtag #VirtualBadgerState10k
- Search the hashtag and interact with and cheer on other participants in the race with you!
- Join the Badger State 10k + One-Mile Walk Official Event Facebook Event (https://www.facebook.com/events/2400142943401619/) and follow along on the Run Away Event Races Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/runawayeventraces/)
- You are also welcome to e-mail us at [email protected] to share about your experience with us. We love to cheer you on!
ARE THERE AGE GROUP AWARDS?
Can I walk the Badger State 10k?
There will be no awards for this event. The giveaways of four $25 Badger State Brewing Co. gift certificates and one $100 Run Away Shoes gift certificate will still be selected on Monday, March 23rd, and the winners will have the gift certificate shipped with their race packet.
PROMOTIONS & LOYALTY REWARDS
JOIN OUR LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM
JOIN THE RUN AWAY SHOES MAILING LIST TO STAY UP TO DATE ON PROMOTIONS AND EXCITING NEW PRODUCTS.
© COPYRIGHT 2019 RUN AWAY SHOES