Balega Company Summary
Company Headquarters: North Carolina
Manufactured: US made performance yarn (Drynamix super soft moisture management fabric) & made in North Carolina and Cape Town
3 words or phrases we use to describe them: Cushion, Seamless, Comfort
Highlights you don’t want to miss:
- Contour fit – because movement leads to irritation which leads to blisters
- Deep Heel Pocket – 30% more stitches in heel so it is fully protected
- Hand-linked toe seam for seamless comfort – seams cause friction which causes discomfort
- Ventilation panels aid cooling and wicking
- Hand inspected and pre-washed
Who and what they support: Balega Passion Projects include –
- The Lesedi Project gives back and strengthen South African communities
- The Ethembeni School is also a home that aids 300 disabled and disadvantaged children
- Breast Cancer Prevention Partners (BCPP) – Balega offers limited edition running socks during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, donating $1 to BCPP from every pair sold.
- Veterans in Need Fund, which supports Homes for our Troops.
Which Balega is right for you?
Take a look at the brief summary of the styles they carry then come on in and check them out for yourself!
- Hidden Dry: Lightest sock on the planet
- Ultralight: Light, with added cushion in the heel
- Enduro: Mid-weight & arch support system
- Silver: Treated with silver to keep your feet stink free!
- Hidden Comfort: Feels like clouds on your feet
- Hidden Contour: Comfort with structure
- Blister Resist: A blend of mohair and Drynamix
Hashtags: #LoveMyBalegas #BalegaSocks