Here at Run Away Shoes, we are educated in basic bio mechanics and are trained to analyze what we see happening with a runner’s arches and ankles, their injury history, and their past shoes in order to find the right type of shoe. When an athlete is in the right type of shoe with the correct amount of cushioning, stability, support, and structure, it significantly helps to prevent injury. We truly have an interest in helping area teams succeed and in keeping your athletes healthy and strong so they can run and perform at their best.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you and your athletes:
- Shoe Talk at Practice/Parent Meeting
- We would love to send our staff to talk with your athletes and/or parents to a practice/team meeting at the beginning of the season. We’ve done it with a number of schools, and we continue to offer this service. It’s completely free, just let us know a date that works for you. We might even join in during the practice!
- Team Fitting Night
- Enjoy a night with your team preparing for the upcoming season. We will open our doors to your team after-hours where you will receive our full attention in servicing your athletes. This time together as a team will also be valuable before the season begins!
- High School Athlete and Coaches Discount
- All students and coaches receive 10% off shoes!
- Team Uniforms and Apparel
- We will match or beat competitor prices!
- We can custom print both team uniforms and a large variety of casual and technical apparel and gear. Discounts can be negotiated based on purchase quantities
- Spike Week!
- Stay tuned for details pre-cross country and track season
- Meet Sponsorship
- Preparing for your home invite? Let us know! We’d love to add to the atmosphere and provide our our giant finish line, tents, or some signage for you!
Also, if you have not yet brought your team’s jersey (new or old) into your nearest Run Away Shoes location, please do so! We love hanging them up to represent our area teams and to show off your school spirit!
We look forward to cheering on your this season!
- Wisconsin Cross Country Coaches Association
- Wisconsin Track and Field Coaches Association
- Track Talk – Wisconsin
- MileSplit – Wisconsin
- Athletic.net – Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Runner