Save the Date! October 8, 2022
Thank you to all who participated at the 2021 Lumberjack & Jill. We are looking forward to exciting updates for 2022!
Participants, we are always open to feedback: [email protected]
You are welcome to download photos from these Shutterfly albums.
October 8, 2022
15k/Relay – 8:00am
5k – Shortly after the start of the 15k
425 Nebraska St, Oshkosh, WI 54902
15k (9.3 miles) Run & Relay
5k (3.1 mile) Run/Walk
2021 – Wooden Finisher Medals!
Participants Will Receive:
- Participant Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Post-Race Food
- Copper State Brewing Co. Beer
- Chip Timing
Click Here for PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS – Ladies
Click Here for PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS – Men
Machine wash cold, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
If you need to change your shirt size, please e-mail [email protected] Sizes cannot be changed once online registration closes and changes are not guaranteed.
T-Shirt exchanges will be available at the additional assistance table at packet pick-up. If participants have an issue with the t-shirt size they ordered and are not able to exchange at packet pick-up, they must e-mail [email protected] by the Sunday after the race to coordinate an exchange at Run Away Shoes. Size exchanges are not guaranteed.
The 2021 Exchange area will be nearly 4 miles in at Marine Dr. before runners move onto Heritage Trail.
How to register as a relay participant:
- On the registration form, choose TEAM
- If you are the first person registering for your team, choose CAPTAIN.
- The captain will choose a team name and password. The captain will also pay for the team.
- Captain, share your team name and password with your teammate!
- On the registration form, choose TEAM
- Then, select ‘Register Teammate’
- Choose your team name from the drop-down and enter the password your captain created.
- Complete the remainder of the form
- Pay your captain back for your portion of the race 🙂 – Contact [email protected] if you need help.
- Participants will be encouraged to continue to move through the finish line area. Participants will be directed into the tent for food & beverage.
- Sorry, dogs are not allowed.
- Considering walking the 15k? 18 minutes/mile is the maximum pace. Course closes at 12:00pm.
After Registration Closes:
e-mail [email protected]
Before Registration Closes:
Scroll up to the Self Manager Registration button and choose the “Sell Registration” option.
You will get to choose your sale price and then insert the e-mail of the person who you are selling to and they will receive an e-mail to complete it. You will receive an e-mail once they have done that. Please open that e-mail to approve the transfer. Then, in 2-3 business days, you will receive your refund.
Please e-mail [email protected] if the online registration period has ended and you are still interested in a transfer. You will be given instructions for transferring at packet pick-up.
Transferring Events? E-mail [email protected]
If a registration is transferred AFTER online registration closes, t-shirt size cannot be changed. The person who the registration is transferred to will receive the t-shirt of the person they are transferring from. The desired size is not guaranteed.
This event is not refundable for any reason.
Relay Exchange will be at Marine Dr. nearly 4 miles into the course.
- Due to the number of participants in the events, there will be an 8am start for the 15k/Relay and the 5k will begin shortly after the 15k.
- Only essential staff and participants are permitted behind the start line.
- We are not requireing masks, but you are welcome to wear one. Please be respectful of distancing with others outside your home/circle of contacts.
- Please, do not come to the race if you are unwell.
Porta Potties: At the Start/Finish Line Area, at ~ Mile 4 at the relay exchange
Restrooms: Rainbow Park & Abe Rochlin Park
Water Stops along the course – 3 times on the 15k and 1 time on the 5k.
Parking is available along the street in the surrounding area.
Dockside Tavern Food & Spirits: 425 Nebraska St. Oshkosh, WI 54902 in the Tent
DATES & TIME:
Friday, October 8th from 2pm – 7pm
Saturday, October 9th from 6:45am – 7:45am
If you cannot make it to the race but would still like to receive packet materials, e-mail [email protected] by the Sunday following the event. You will be notified when they are available for pick-up at select Run Away Shoes locations. If you are a participant that does not reach out by then, your materials will be donated. Food will not be included in these late pick-ups.
Please wear your race bib on the FRONT and outermost layer of clothing
DO NOT BEND your race bib. The timing chips are on the back.
We will be accepting group packet pick-up requests to help reduce the number of people coming to packet pick-up. Participants and e-mail to have the packets of a specific group of people put together to make packet pick-up for multiple people easier. These requests must be submitted to [email protected] by the Thursday of race week.
15k & 5k:
Awards will be given to the overall winner (male and female) along with the top 3 finishers (male and female) in each age group.
0-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Awards will be given to the top 3 teams in the following categories (no age groups):
Claiming An Award:
There will be no formal awards ceremony. Awards can pick claimed at the DJ station at the completion of the event or awards will be available for pick-up at Run Away Shoes the week after the event.
If you choose to pick-up your award at Run Away Shoes, please e-mail [email protected] within a week of the race or your award will be donated.
Results can be found via the results button above this section.