Who We Are
Run Away Events is a locally owned and operated professional event planning and race management team with over 35 years of experience. We’ve invested in top-of-the-line equipment to provide only the best for our participants. We pride ourselves in offering family-friendly events in the Fox Cities that give back to local non-profits in the community. In other words, we love to go all out! If you are looking for a professional edge on your next event, we’d love to get involved.
Contact us at [email protected]
We have four inflatables that we love to share with community events. Our equipment collection also includes cones and other essential race and event equipment.
If you’re interested in an inflatable at your next event, or if you are missing any essential equipment, see details below.
Inquiring About Equipment for Your Event
Thank you for your interest! Please reach out to Tim, our Equipment Manager at [email protected] with any questions. We will need to know the following information listed in the next tab so that we can assess availability and prepare the lease agreement for your event.
Information We Need From You
- The name of and date of your event
- Equipment or type of equipment you would like to reserve
- Date you would like to pick-up
- Location of the event and address
- Where the equipment will be used at that site
- We typically request that our equipment is returned by the Monday after the event. Please also let us know your availability to return the equipment after the event.
- Which Run Away Shoes location you would like to pick-up at: Oshkosh, Appleton or Green Bay
We do not need this until your reservation is confirmed, but please be aware that we will need to be added as Mercury’s Flight LLC DBA Run Away Shoes as a separate certificate holder with additional insured status to the events insurance. Our address is W3192 County Rd KK Appleton, WI 54915.
We will also send you a lease agreement for you to sign.
If You Are Requesting An Inflatable
If you are requesting an inflatable, there are a few additional important things to note.
What is the area like where the inflatable will be set up? Is it by a grassy area where stakes can be used in the ground to secure it or would weight (like sandbags) be preferable