I just looked over my draft box and found 12 different blog post that were never published.
Well it is a new year and a good time to start something new!
But a quick note. Why is it so hard for us to change? We do we talk so big and then never follow through? How is it we get in a rut and can’t get out of it? I am in the same trouble as many.
I am aging, I am slowing down, I am gaining a little weight, I procrastinate, I don’t run enough, I eat poorly, and I talk too much (well maybe the last one is just me).
I have all the resources and friends to help me along but the one thing I do know is:
I HAVE TO WANT AND FIGHT FOR ME TO CHANGE.
So I am going to start a few things that are small and but will add up to big results and the feel-good of accomplishing my goals.
Here are things I am going to do and follow my own advice:
- Be consistent in” training “
- Tell someone my goals and put them in front of me every day.
- Plan things to keep me motivated.
- Start small so I don’t get hurt physically and emotionally.
- Have fun, life is about living and enjoying the world. There are a lot of bad things but also a lot of good things.
- Celebrate my achievements.
What are you working on this year?
See you on the road of life, and maybe even at our upcoming VIP Night event, too?
Kick-off the year with us at Tanner’s Grill & Bar in Kimberly on Saturday, February 2nd from 3pm – 6pm. You can find all the details HERE.