Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Run Away Event Races!
Perks of being a Run Away Events Volunteer
- All Run Away Events support local non-profits. These events could not happen without our volunteers. Thank you for supporting your local community.
- Occasional perks from event sponsors (past example: Herd ticket voucher)
- Adult beverage coupon from event’s beverage host (coupon for soda if under age 21)
- Community Service Hours (if needed)
Please click the link below that best describes your intentions:
Volunteering and COVID-19
Run Away Events follows local guidelines from municipalities. Mitigation measures may change based on the current local spread.
It is in our highest interest to do our part in mitigating the spread of COVID-19 and providing safe & sound events for our participants, volunteers, staff and spectators of our events. We have developed extensive protocols that puts safety at the forefront. You can review these documents outlining how we run our events in a post-pandemic world here: Run Away Event Safety Plan – Updated 8_10_20
Please Read & Consider Before Volunteering
- Are you or is someone you live with at a higher risk of COVID-19 complications?
- You agree to abide by the Volunteer Guidelines for volunteers of Run Away Events
- Volunteers who are 13 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian